Holy Trinity Church Brompton is Grade II listed and was designed by the architect Thomas Leverton Donaldson.
It is a ‘Commissioners’ church’, which means it was built with a grant from the Church Building Commission. On 6 June 1829, three years after its construction, the church was consecrated by the Bishop of London.
In 2015, DBR London carried out extensive masonry repair of the church tower, including Jos cleaning of the gault brickwork and Bath stone dressings.
In 2016, the conservation work to the masonry continued in the nave clerestory and aisles, the chancel and the chapel walls.
Additionally, DBR London worked on a programme of comprehensive repair to the gutters, down pipes, roof, and glazing.
Take a look further look at Marquettes for carving with stone carver Simon Smith Instagram.
More projects by DBR London teams can be found here.