We are looking to employ a full-time Estimator to join our dynamic Estimating Department. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wishes to expand their knowledge further within the Refurb and Conservation Industry.
The ideal candidate will have achieved a high grade in their construction related degree and have 3-5 years in Industry preferably refurb / conservation.
Victoria Street, London
• Reading and understanding tender information
• Review the scope of works and mark up various trades.
• Price in house trades with labour, plant, and materials.
• Preparing and sending out subcontractor and supplier enquiries
• Meeting clients, surveyor & architects on site. This may be to review works where full tender documents have been provided but may be to provide expertise advise.
• Visiting site to assess scope of works, meeting subcontractors and reviewing their scope of work to ensure accurate pricing.
• Read, understand and take off measurements and details from drawings.
• Take dimensions and details from site visits to allow for accurate pricing of materials.
• Prepare bespoke SoW/ BoQs to provide accurate costings.
• Prepare tender stage programme of works.
• Assist in quality submissions.
• Construction related degree.
• HNC/HND and industry experience may be considered.
• CSCS Card.
• Experience within the masonry and conservation sector would be desirable.
• Good computer literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project. Experience with Causeway Estimating software desirable but not essential.
• Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
• You will be entitled to 20 days holiday rising with length of service, annual discretionary bonus and pension.
• Pass security clearance application.
• Full clean UK driving licence and own car.