Building began on Albert Court, a mansion block in South Kensington, in 1890 to the designs of Frederick Hemings but by the time he died in 1894 the building had only reached 3rd elevation.
The building was leased for completion to the Court Syndicate and finished to R.J. Worley’s designs between 1896 and 1900.
DBR London has carried out numerous phases of conservation work to this historic residential building including: masonry cleaning, brick and stone repair, joinery decoration, and metalwork repair, all of which required a sympathetic and informed approach with the occupants of the building.
Check out more on this project here.
DBR London recently received the Royal Warrant in recognition for quality and excellent service, which can be understood in detail here.