St Anne’s Church, Kew

DBR Leadwork

St Anne’s Church is a Grade II listed parish church set in Kew Green, adjacent to the Royal Botanic Gardens in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.

The original chapel dates from 1714.  The large raised churchyard has two Grade II listed monuments – the tombs of the artists Johan Zoffany (d. 1816) and Thomas Gainsborough (d. 1788).

~~~~~~

DBR Leadwork was responsible for a general overhaul of the existing roof of St Anne’s Church. This included the repair and alteration of the copper dome, replacement of missing and defective tiles, and the fabrication of a new milled lead sheet covering to the dome on the west elevation.

Back to PROJECTS View Gallery